Monday, March 2, 2015

9DP6DT

I tested again this morning and had another positive.  It was slightly darker than yesterday's but I am not going to worry about it.

Little G keeps asking me why we wanted another baby and when the baby will be born.  She keeps lifting my shirt to look at my belly. And, this morning I woke up and she was sleeping on the floor beside my bed. She is so excited!

Valery, Thanks for the offer of the meds.  I bought some more progesterone when I was in Brno, so I have 26-ish days of it.  I have approx 10 more days of estrogen, so hopefully the pharmacy in Brno will be able to get it to me quickly.

I am having some symptoms I think.  Lots of cramping and stretching today, as well as really, really sore breasts.  There is also a touch of nausea.  I wonder if I will be as sici this time as I was with Little G?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I noticed the ticker you put up. Genius! First blood cells today, who knew. Now I will have to check your blog every day to see how it changes....

    glad to hear you have enough progesterone to last till the next delivery. Hoping the estrogen will get there in time as well.
    Can i say Yay for symptoms? Here is to hoping little G will keep you occupied instead of feeling sick.

    ReplyDelete