Monday, February 16, 2015

Three more sleeps

Three more sleeps and I will be jetting off to Brno to attempt to get pregnant again. Everything has been moving along so smoothly it make me question if it's going to work. My contact at the clinic even used the word "perfect" to describe my lining.

It just feels weird. I have heard so many women talk about having "perfect cycles" or "perfect BDing" etc only to end up disappointed.

Anyway, I started the progesterone today. The kind they gave me are the little pellet-sized ones... I have to do 4 up the wazoo 2 times per day. Yuck! The things we do...

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, the pellets... I think I was on a schedule 3 times a day, so the middle one was at work. Of course I dropped one occasionally, bouncing through the stalls, crawling after it... not good! Try and not drop any!!!

    yay for good lining.Sorry we cannot exclude any disappointment. a few more weeks.....

    ReplyDelete